Altra Olympus 5 Hike Low GTX Hiking Shoes - Men's
Whether you're out for the day, doing an overnighter or attempting a thru-hike, the men's Altra Olympus 5 Hike Low GTX hiking shoes are up for the adventure with their waterproof construction.
- Vibram® Megagrip outsoles excel in both wet and dry conditions
- Waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX technology keeps your feet dry
- Premium collar design provides comfort and a tailored, locked-in feel
- Altra signature FootShape™ toe boxes allow the toes to relax and spread out naturally
- Balanced Cushioning™ platform places the heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground, which encourages low-impact landings
- 5 mm contour insoles add support
Imported.View all Altra Men's Hiking Shoes
|Type of Waterproofing|
GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membrane
Vibram Megagrip rubber
2 lbs. 1.4 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||9.8||10||10.2||10.4||10.6||10.8||11||11.2||11.4||11.6||11.8||12||12.2||12.6||13||13.4|
Altra’s unique FootShape™ toe box and Balanced Cushioning™ platform create a natural fit that follows the shape of your foot, instead of squeezing your toes and raising your heel. Your toes have room to spread out and your foot remains in a flat, natural position. When fitting, be sure to allow a full thumb’s width in front of your toes. If your feet are used to cramped toe boxes, Altra shoes may feel a little big at first. Give your toes some time to get used to the newfound wiggle room.
Altra offers a range of FootShape fits:
Original Fit: The fit that started it all, Original is the roomiest of the 3 options from Altra.
Standard Fit: The most common fit from Altra is right in the middle of Original and Slim.
Slim Fit: The slimmest-fitting Altra option still allows room for your toes to spread out naturally.
IS THIS SHOE TRUE TO SIZE? The product Features above will provide a suggestion if Altra advises you to size up or down in this particular shoe. If no such note exists, please order your regular size.