Patagonia Synthetic Puffer Insulated Hoodie - Infants'
Help keep your kiddo warm when the weather rolls in. The Patagonia Synthetic Puffer insulated hoodie for infants is an easy-to-care-for jacket that maintains warmth when wet.
- Made with a lightweight, 100% recycled nylon ripstop shell and insulated with 200 g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester that maintains warmth even when wet
- Shell features a PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Contrast recycled polyester taffeta on the hood, yoke and sleeve cuffs provides extra durability and features a HeiQ Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish for moisture protection
- Snap-off, 3-panel hood provides weather protection; hood features a slightly extended brim, light reinforcement and soft elastic binding on the sides
- Center-front zipper has an internal wind flap, a reflective zipper pull and a zipper garage to protect their chin
- Zip-close front pockets have reflective pulls and are lined with soft brushed polyester
- To help keep wind and cold out, the sleeve openings have elastic binding, and the back half of hem is elasticized to close gaps
- Built with wear to spare, this garment has the Patagonia hand-it-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Kids' Synthetic Insulation Jackets
1.1 oz. 20-denier recycled ripstop nylon; hood/yoke/sleeve contrast: 2.2 oz. recycled polyester taffeta
2.2 oz. recycled polyester taffeta
200 g Thermogreen recycled polyester
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
0 - 3 Months 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months 18 Months 2T 3T 4T 5T Height Range 21 - 24 25 - 27 28 - 31 31 - 33 33 - 35 35 38 41 44 Weight Range 7 - 15 lbs. 15 - 20 lbs. 20 - 25 lbs. 25 - 28 lbs. 28 - 32 lbs. 28 - 32 lbs. 32 - 35 lbs. 35 - 40 lbs. 39 - 42 lbs.
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...