Product Image of color Bamboo Caribbean loading
Vamo Explorer Carbon-Fiberglass Adjustable Stand Up Paddle
Your paddle is your engine, and the Vamo Explorer Carbon-Fiberglass Adjustable stand up paddle offers a light weight, ABS edge and 2-piece design to help you enjoy your time on the water.
- 1 lb. 5 oz. weight helps keep your arms comfortable over a lengthy tour
- Shaft blends carbon and fiberglass for the right amount of flex—and less rigidity than full carbon—for comfort while paddling
- Spiraled texture on shaft helps keep your grip tight whether your hands are dry or wet
- Never Twist V-Groove keeps the adjustable, 2-piece design from rotating during use
- 68–86 in. adjustment range is ideal for paddlers between 4 ft. 5 in. and 6 ft. 6 in. tall; range assumes a height extension of about a fist width over your head
- Flip lock makes it easy to adjust the height: Simply flip the lock out to disengage, adjust your paddle to the appropriate height, and flip it closed
- Vamo recommends tightening the screws with the clasp closed to avoid overtightening your paddle
- Rigid carbon blade captures all the power of your stroke by ensuring water doesn't slip off bending edges
- 85 sq. in. blade provides enough surface area to pull against the water without needing superhero strength—while still keeping a powerful pace
- 10° blade angle is optimal to reduce drag for recreational paddling
- ABS soft plastic edge is designed to take all of the hard smacks where your paddle meets the board and transfer the impact through the softer edge—and not cut into your board
- The manufacturer offers a guarantee against defects for the life of the product
Imported.View all Vamo Paddle Board Paddles
Carbon fiber/fiberglass blend
16 x 8 inches
Blade Surface Area (sq. in.)
85 square inches
1 lb. 4.8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...