PEARL iZUMi Rove Cycling Pants - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Easily mistaken for everyday jeans, these PEARL iZUMi Rove cycling pants are crafted in a technical blend of organically grown cotton and nylon, making them ideal for commutes and crosstown rides.
- Organically grown cotton, nylon and a touch of elastane make these pants both durable and stretchy
- Durable water repellent (DWR) treatment fends off light rain and spills
- Gusseted crotch moves seams away from the saddle area, reducing irritation and making for comfortable pedaling
- Higher-in-the-rear waistband provides a better on-bike fit
- Zip-secure thigh pocket
- BioViz® elements in the roll-up leg opening and fold-out flap on back pocket add visibility in low light and then stow away easily when you prefer to blend in
- Straight leg fit
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Men's Cycling Pants
70% organically grown cotton/27% nylon/3% elastane
Contains organically grown fibers
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||S/M||M/L||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, across bust points, keeping the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
INSEAM: Inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.