Revelate Designs Mag-Tank 2000 Bolt-On Bag
Stash your snacks and small supplies conveniently close to hand with the Revelate Designs Mag-Tank 2000 Bolt-On bag. It stays put even on rough terrain by securely mounting to top tube bolt bosses.
- Contoured top flap is held in place by a magnetic buckle with mechanical engagement—no zippers—for quick access to snacks, keys and other supplies
- Easily opens one-handed while riding by pulling outward on the cord loop
- Tapered wedge shape offers 50% greater capacity than the standard Mag-Tank yet retains a lean profile at its base
- Slim profile tapers from 4.5 in. wide at the stem down to 1.5 in.
- Internal key clip keeps a lock or keys stowed safely while riding rough terrain or laying the bike on its side
- Revelate Designs recommends keeping unclipped small items in a zip-close bag (not included) due to flap-style opening
- Cover material is designed to shed rain and spray, but due to the large panel opening, this is not a sealed or waterproof bag
- Side panels are stiffened with HDPE plastic sheets
- Wraparound panel is padded with closed-cell EVA foam
- This product is made with ECOPAK™ 100% recycled polyester
- 2 sets of mounting holes on the bag bottom allow bolt-on attachment to the top tube of the bike frame
- First hole set is 76 mm (+/- 2 mm) from the front of the bag; second hole set is 100 mm (+/- 2 mm) from the front of the bag
- Adjustable-height daisy chain with a cam-locking front strap attachment features a spacer block to clear stem clamp bolts
Imported.View all Revelate Designs Bike Frame Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
85 cubic inches
ECOPAK recycled polyester/closed-cell foam
8.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...