Rab Electron Pro Down Jacket - Women's
Offering the perfect blend of low weight, toasty warmth and light weather protection, the women's Rab Electron Pro down jacket is an optimal technical layer for alpine climbers and mountaineers.
- Pertex® Quantum Pro polyurethane-coated ripstop nylon outer fabric is windproof and water-resistant; durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- 800-fill-power European goose down provides toasty warmth
- Zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction keeps insulation in place
- Helmet-compatible hood with drawcord adjustment and stiffened peak adds coverage
- Stretch armholes allow for freedom of movement
- High YKK® zippered hand pockets stash your essentials
- Double-ended, full-length front YKK VISLON® zipper; adjustable hem with recycled tape
Imported.View all Rab Women's Down Jackets
European goose down
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 0.2 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
XS S M L XL Numerical Size 0 - 2 4 - 6 8 - 10 12 14 Chest 33 35 37 39 41 Sleeve Length 27 27 28 29 30 Waist 27 28 30 32 34 Hip 35 37 39 41 43
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...