Lowa Mauria EVO GTX Hiking Boots - Women's
These comfortable trekking boots just got even better! The women's Lowa Mauria EVO GTX hiking boots feature improved rolling properties, better stability and reduced stitching for hot-spot reduction.
- Updates include a reduction in overlapping materials and stitching to reduce possible hot spots, and a slight raise in the Achilles padding for even more comfort at the ankles
- Heinen Terracare® nubuck leather uppers with GORE-TEX membranes make these boots durably waterproof/breathable
- X-Lacing® optimally positions the tongue without any slippage or pressure points
- Independently adjustable lacing zones—one on the forefoot and one on the upper—allow for customizable lacing tension and special foothold lacing techniques
- Lowa Flex® upper construction features freely moving, individually mounted lace hooks for a customized fit, allowing the lacing system to flex as you walk, for better comfort
- C4 tongues are anatomically shaped and padded to improve ankle flex and decrease pressure points for all-day comfort
- Metal eyelets with small rollers minimize friction and equalize tension
- Made on a women-specific last
- New sole package improves the boots' rolling properties, and enhances stability and comfort underfoot via strategically placed cushioning under the heel and ball of the foot
Imported.View all Lowa Women's Backpacking Boots
Type of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membrane
Heinen Terracare nubuck leather
Vibram Apptrail II
Can Be Resoled
2 lbs. 12 oz.
5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 U.S. Women's 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 U.S. Men's 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 UK 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 EU 35 36 37 37.5 38 39 39.5 40 41 41.5 42 42.5 43.5 44 44.5
All women's sizes listed here are based on injected-sole boot construction found on hiking boots, such as the Renegade GTX Mid. Please go down half a size for board-lasted styles, such as the Mauria GTX and the Lady Light GTX.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...