Kokatat Hydrus 2.5 SuperNova Semi-Dry Paddling Suit - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Made of waterproof/breathable material, the men's Kokatat Hydrus 2.5 SuperNova Semi-Dry paddling suit is a durable, comfortable alternative to wetsuits or paddling jackets for recreation and touring.
- Semi-dry suit is built with all the features of a Kokatat top-end dry suit—but with a neoprene neck gasket instead of traditional latex, and flexible entry and relief zippers
- Hydrus 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable fabric helps keep you dry
- Neoprene neck gasket with cinch collar
- Nylon waterproof zippers
- Competition-cut underarm
- Latex wrist gaskets with hook-and-loop adjustable neoprene over-cuffs
- Hydrus Tough seat, knee and elbow reinforcements
- Inseam gusset
- Adjustable bungee drawcord waist
- Integrated Hydrus 3.0 socks with hook-and-loop adjustable neoprene over-cuffs
Made in USA.View all Kokatat Men's Dry Suits
S M L XL XXL Height Range 5'2"-5'6" 5'6"-6' 5'10"-6'2" 6'-6'4" 6'-6'6" Weight Range 115-140 140-175 175-200 200-240 220-260 Chest 35-38 38-41 14-44 44-48 48-53 Sleeve Length 30-32 32-34 34-35 35-36 36-37 Waist 28-31 31-34 34-37 37-41 41-45 Hip 36-39 39-41 41-44 44-47 47-50 Inseam 29-30 30-31 31-32 32-33 32-33
CHEST: Measure at the widest point. If the person is muscular, take a second measurement at the armpit area, across the upper chest. Use the larger of the two measurements.
HIP: Place the tape around the hips and across the widest point of the buttocks. Make sure that all pockets are empty.
INSEAM: This is also referred to as the “crotch to ankle bone” measurement. Have the person stand with legs straight and feet about 12” apart. Measure from the crotch area, snug up against the body, down to the ankle bone.
SLEEVE LENGTH: Hold arm directly out to the side, parallel to the floor, palm down. Bend the elbow forward, stop hand in front of nose. Place the tape at the base of the neck, starting at the spine. Run tape along the arm, turn at the elbow, measuring to the wrist bone.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...