MSR Hubba Hubba 1 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Built for 3 seasons of fun, this MSR Hubba Hubba 1 backpacking tent is large enough for all of your gear, light to carry and easy to set up in a flash—a handy feature for sudden storms on solo trips.
- True rectangular floor (no foot taper) is large enough for all your gear, and 37 in. of headroom lets you sit up comfortably
- Tent body is a blend of mesh and solid fabric that provides airflow, privacy and weather protection
- No-curve tent door features zippers that are easy to use with one hand; tent zips closed to a single point so you always know where to open the door, even in the dark
- Unified hub-and-pole system and symmetrical design make setup super quick
- Ultra-durable Easton® Syclone™ poles, a DuraShield™ waterproof coating and taped seams keep the tent stable and dry so you can ride out the weather in comfort
- Rainfly has a large vestibule for storing muddy gear; vestibule door has a kickstand vent for airflow and a StayDry™ rain gutter to keep running water off you and your gear
- In mild weather, you can leave the fly off and watch the stars through the top mesh stargazing window
- New tech-friendly pockets feature cable ports at the corners for headphone and charging cords
- Overhead gear loft pockets are perfect for headlamps, sunglasses and other quick-access items
- Reinforced patches, stitching at guy points and locking anodized stake loop grommets boost durability
- Includes tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guylines, compact stuff sack and setup instructions
Imported.View the MSR Hubba Product LineView all MSR Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
2 lbs. 2 oz.
2 lbs. 7 oz.
4 x 19 inches
85 x 30 inches
18 square feet
7.5 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Easton Syclone composite
20-denier ripstop nylon
20-denier ripstop nylon with a 1,200 mm Durashield polyurethane coating
20-denier ripstop nylon with a 1,200 mm DuraShield polyurethane/silicone coating
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...