MOON Wisconsin - 8th Edition
Majestic forests, verdant farms, rushing rivers, tranquil lakes—experience the best of the Badger State with the practical tips, itineraries, local insights and honest advice in MOON Wisconsin.
- Packed with practical tips and local insight, this guide helps you experience the state's classic Midwestern charm
- Strategic itineraries help you plan your trip, from a weekend in Milwaukee or Madison to a weeklong getaway in Door County
- Includes advice for architecture buffs, foodies, families, outdoor adventurers and more
- Guide features the best road trips in Wisconsin, including the state's designated Rustic Roads
- Recommendations for getting to Wisconsin and getting around, by plane, train, bus or car—or even by boat!
- Thorough background on culture, weather, wildlife, outdoor recreation safety and history
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Author and native cheesehead Thomas Huhti delivers honest advice on when to go, what to pack and where to stay, from luxe hotels to historic lodges and lakeside cabins
Imported.View all MOON Midwest Travel Guidebooks
State / Province
7.6 x 5.7 inches
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...