Mustang Survival EP 3250 Ocean Racing Fingerless Gloves
A firm grip can make all the difference when you're going fast. The Mustang Survival EP 3250 Ocean Racing fingerless gloves blend durability, flexibility and breathability to keep your hands working.
- Ergonomically cut pattern and PVC overlay on the palms create durable gloves with heavy-duty, flexible construction—they stand up to constant abrasion
- Gloves protect your hands with heavy abrasion resistance on the palms and molded knuckle protection
- Synthetic leather on the fingers provides grip in wet conditions
- Silicone grip closures are tucked under the wrists to avoid snags
- Breathable nylon on the backs of the hands and an open-finger design keep sweat away and promote grip
- Lean cut stretches to fit and reduces bulk
Imported.View all Mustang Survival Men's Paddling Gloves
60% nylon/40% polyurethane
98% nylon/2% spandex
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...