Rossignol Blackops Escaper Skis - Men's - 2021/2022
Go beyond the groomed. When fresh tracks beckon, the men's Rossignol Blackops Escaper skis deliver a blend of lightweight agility and damp downhill performance to set you free inbounds or out.
- PEFC™-certified poplar and paulownia wood cores combine with recycled topsheet, base and edge materials help reduce the environmental impact of the skis
- Ultralight paulownia wood is 30% lighter than poplar, offering a compromise between agility, control and power
- Damp Tech inserts at the tips reduce ski vibrations to absorb irregularities in the terrain
- Extended Core construction increases ski-snow contact and torsional stability of the skis, boosting precision and control in varied snow conditions
- Air Tip lightens the tips and tails of the skis for improved maneuverability and turn control in all snow conditions
- Low Pop Factor means these skis offer stability and comfort for cruising-style skiing
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Rossignol All-Mountain Wide Skis
Groomed and powder
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...