Rab Kinetic Alpine 2.0 Jacket - Men's
Built to help you lighten up your kit on remote multiday expeditions, the stretchy, comfortable Rab Kinetic Alpine 2.0 jacket is an all-around waterproof shell for hikers, climbers and mountaineers.
- Recycled stretch-knit Proflex™ fabric with a waterproof/breathable membrane keeps rain out; fast-wicking backer moves moisture from the inside out during high-energy ascents
- Shell fabric offers 10,000 mm / 35,000 g of waterproof/breathable protection
- Stretch nylon woven Proflex panels in the hips, arms, shoulders and hood handle the abrasion and exposure of tough, technical climbs
- Helmet-compatible hood has front and rear adjustments and a flexible polymer peak for the perfect fit
- YKK® AquaGuard® zippers at the front and exterior pockets keep moisture out; 2-way zipper at front
- YKK zipped inner chest pocket secures small essentials
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuffs seal out the weather
- Comfortable, brushed tricot chin guard
- Regular fit
Imported.View all Rab Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
|Type of Waterproofing|
3-layer waterproof/breathable membrane
|Back Length (in.)|
Contains recycled materials
|S||M||L||XL||XXL||30 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.