Rab Kinetic Alpine 2.0 Jacket - Men's
Built to help you lighten up your kit on remote multiday expeditions, the stretchy, comfortable Rab Kinetic Alpine 2.0 jacket is an all-around waterproof shell for hikers, climbers and mountaineers.
- Recycled stretch-knit Proflex™ fabric with a waterproof/breathable membrane keeps rain out; fast-wicking backer moves moisture from the inside out during high-energy ascents
- Shell fabric offers 10,000 mm / 35,000 g of waterproof/breathable protection
- Stretch nylon woven Proflex panels in the hips, arms, shoulders and hood handle the abrasion and exposure of tough, technical climbs
- Helmet-compatible hood has front and rear adjustments and a flexible polymer peak for the perfect fit
- YKK® AquaGuard® zippers at the front and exterior pockets keep moisture out; 2-way zipper at front
- YKK zipped inner chest pocket secures small essentials
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuffs seal out the weather
- Comfortable, brushed tricot chin guard
- Regular fit
Imported.View all Rab Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
Type of Waterproofing
3-layer waterproof/breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL XXL Chest 37 40 43 46 48 Sleeve Length 33 34 35 36 36 Waist 30 32 34 36 38 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...