Sterling IonR XEROS 9.4 mm Dry Rope
Built in a perfect, midrange size, the Sterling IonR XEROS 9.4 mm dry rope is a guide favorite. Its firm, tactile feel is easy to clip and works well with a multitude of gear.
- UIAA Dry certified built with Sterling XEROS technology
- Part of the nylon filament manufacturing process, XEROS technology is a permanent core and sheath dry treatment that ensures individual yarn fibers are water resistant
- Since it's built into the core and sheath, there's no tacky or sticky coating to pick up dirt
- XEROS is PFOA-free and reduces waste, energy use and labor, all without a price premium
- Includes a middle mark
- UIAA 101
- CE EN 892
- 95% of the raw rope fibers at Sterling get made into finished products; remaining waste gets recycled or upcycled into non–life safety products
- Send your used Sterling dynamic rope to the Sterling recycling department so the materials can get a second life; they also accept non-Sterling dynamic ropes
- Rope manufacturing facility runs on 100% renewable energy
- Sterling offsets 100% of their carbon emissions by purchasing carbon offsets from Climate Neutral and Arbor Day Foundation
Made in USA.View all Sterling Single Ropes
Rope Length (m)
9.4 MM x 60 M: 60 meters
9.4 MM x 70 M: 70 meters
Rope Diameter (mm)
Dry Core And Sheath
9.4 MM x 60 M: 7 lbs. 8.6 oz.
9.4 MM x 70 M: 8 lbs. 12.8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...