Planet Bike Rojo 100 USB Bike Taillight
Designed to boost your visibility on every ride, the rechargeable Planet Bike Rojo 100 USB taillight packs up to 100 lumens and is engineered to be highly visible even in bright, sunny conditions.
- 4 precision-engineered lighting modes and 2 high-output Cree XB-D LEDs have you covered for every kind of ride: Steady, Pulse™, Courtesy™ and Superflash Turbo™
- Steady and Pulse settings are designed to help you be seen at night, especially while riding in traffic; long run times help you make it home without running out of light
- Courtesy setting is ideal for group rides and commuter paths, making sure you and your friends are highly visible without causing distractions to your fellow riders
- Superflash Turbo setting provides a "POP" of 100 lumens—ideal for daytime cycling
- Run times: Steady (25 lumens), 5 hrs.; Pulse (50–90 lumens), 10 hrs; Courtesy (30–90 lumens), 12 hrs.; Superflash Turbo (100 lumens), up to 15 hrs.
- Tested to FL1 standards
- Provides 270° of visibility so you are not just visible from behind
- Dust- and water-resistance rated to the IP66 standard so you can ride in the rain without worry
- 650 mAh lithium polymer battery recharges in 2.5 hrs. with the included USB-C cable
- Smart Charging Technology™ with built-in low-battery indicator lets you know when your light needs to be recharged
- Includes 3 brackets, enabling you to mount it to your seatpost, seatstay or rear rack
- 48 grams
Imported.View all Planet Bike Rear Bike Lights
Number of Bulbs
Max Light Output (Lumens)
650 mAh lithium polymer battery
Battery Life on High
Battery Life on Low
Battery Life Flashing
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...