DPS Skis Pagoda 112 RP Skis - 2021/2022
Defying classification, the DPS Pagoda 112 RP skis perform in the resort and backcountry—the 15 m turn radius and deep tip and tail rocker/taper let you float powder and generate g-forces on hardpack.
- Pagoda technology brings a higher level of stability and damping to the skiing experience, allowing you to comfortably bust through crud and navigate bumps with confidence
- Resort Powder (RP) shaping is intuitive and playful thanks to its relatively compact 15 m turn radius, which means the skis are quick edge-to-edge and reactive in tight spaces
- Long tip and tail rocker generates exceptional float in powder and added stability in variable snow
- This shaping combination allows the skis to excel in soft snow as well as turn quickly and confidently in firm or mixed conditions
- Ash/aspen/paulownia wood cores mix 3 wood densities to provide damp but relatively lightweight skis
- 2 full layers of proprietary carbon laminate increase energy of the skis compared to traditional fiberglass or metal laminates
- Carbon construction also provides superior strength-to-weight ratio and allows the skis to retain their flex infinitely, resulting in skis that will last multiple seasons
- Durable, textured polyamide tops reduce chipping so your skis look better and last longer
- 112 mm waists excel in soft snow, while the unique RP shaping means they are comfortable on groomers and in moguls
- Raised binding reinforcement plates provide excellent binding screw retention as well as added underfoot vibration damping
- Aluminum reinforced tails add durability and provide a tight grip for skin tail clips
- Rockwell 48 steel edges are hard and durable, resisting impact damage and holding a tune longer
- Base material is the same high quality that's used on World Cup race skis—it's extremely long-lasting and remains faster longer
- One-part sidewalls increase strength and edge hold on firm snow, while also reducing material waste
- Additive construction means less manufacturing waste
- Ski lengths are specifically designed to perform for the height/weight of each skier, regardless of gender
- Made in the DPS Salt Lake City, Utah, factory
Made in USA.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all DPS Skis Powder Skis
158 CM: 138 millimeters
168 CM: 139 millimeters
178 CM: 140 millimeters
184 CM: 140 millimeters
158 CM: 122 millimeters
168 CM: 124 millimeters
178 CM: 125 millimeters
184 CM: 127 millimeters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
158 CM: 6 lbs. 10.2 oz.
168 CM: 7 lbs. 5.8 oz.
178 CM: 8 lbs. 0.7 oz.
184 CM: 8 lbs. 7.5 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...