Adventure Publications Backyard Science & Discovery Workbook: Pacific Northwest
Filled with fun activities and hands-on science projects, Backyard Science & Discovery Workbook: Pacific Northwest by naturalist Dr. Robert Niese teaches kids to love and protect the great outdoors.
- Features simple, fun introductions to astronomy, birds, geology and more, plus plenty of activities to help kids make hypotheses, experiment and observe
- Includes 19 hands-on science projects, such as raising native caterpillars, making mushroom spore prints and attracting moths with an ultraviolet light
- These put students in control of their own learning—every day is a little treasure hunt, and you never know what your children will uncover in their outdoor classroom
- If they keep good records and share what they find, their observations can even help scientists learn more about nature in the Northwest
- With a wide range of habitats, plants and animals, the Pacific Northwest is a wonderful region for getting outside and discovering nature
- There is so much to see and appreciate—even in your backyard or at a nearby park
- This workbook covers the states of Oregon and Washington
Made in USA.View all Adventure Publications Kids' Instructional Books
11 x 8 inches
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...