Icelantic Skis Maiden 111 Skis - Women's - 2021/2022
Explore the deepest snow on the mountain with the women's Icelantic Maiden 111 skis. These pow-slaying freeriders are light and poppy, making the mountain your own personal playground.
- Part of the Maiden Freeride Collection—designed for women looking to excel when playing in the powder, blasting through crud and having fun all over the mountain
- Rockered tips and tails along with 2 mm of camber underfoot create nimble and forgiving yet playful skis
- Made from poplar and paulownia wood, the Hybrid Flight Cores make skis lighter, more poppy and ready to excel in the deepest snow
- Artwork by Parr: The Freeride Collection pays homage to ancient civilizations from around the world; the Maiden 111 illustrates the environment of Ancient Japan
- Handmade in Colorado
- Manufacturer offers a 3-year "No Questions Asked" warranty
Made in USA.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Icelantic Skis Powder Skis
162 CM: 14.5 meters
169 CM: 16 meters
177 CM: 18 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
162 CM: 7 lbs. 7 oz.
169 CM: 7 lbs. 12 oz.
177 CM: 8 lbs. 2 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...