Icelantic Skis Maiden 91 Skis - Women's - 2021/2022
The most playful skis Icelantic Skis has to offer, the women's Maiden 91 skis are nimble, quick and poppy. Their slim width, light weight and rockered profile ensure every run is an absolute blast.
- Part of the Maiden Freeride Collection—designed for women looking to excel when playing in the powder, blasting through crud and having fun all over the mountain
- Rockered tips and tails along with 2 mm of camber underfoot create nimble and forgiving yet playful skis
- Made from poplar and paulownia wood, the Hybrid Flight Cores make skis lighter and more poppy
- Artwork by Parr: The Freeride Collection pays homage to ancient civilizations from around the world; the Maiden 91 illustrates the environment of Ancient Egypt
- Handmade in Colorado
- Manufacturer offers a 3-year "No Questions Asked" warranty
Made in USA.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Icelantic Skis All-Mountain Wide Skis
Groomed and powder
155 CM: 13 meters
162 CM: 14.5 meters
169 CM: 16 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
155 CM: 7 lbs. 1 oz.
162 CM: 7 lbs. 7 oz.
169 CM: 7 lbs. 14 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...