Salomon QST Lumen 99 Skis - Women's - 2021/2022
Powder for breakfast, glades for lunch and high-speed carving after: the women's Salomon QST Lumen skis won't let you down. They're lively, light and powerful with a progressive freeride sidecut.
- Skis feature a freeride-inspired sidecut and rockered tips and tails, letting you turn on a dime
- 99 mm waist adds flotation in pow and finesse to glades and bumps
- Camber underfoot and sandwich sidewalls provide the edge grip and power transmission you love in a hard-charging ski
- Patented, Salomon-exclusive C/FX carbon running from tips to tails adds power for quick turns
- Light poplar full wood cores are performance-oriented yet lightweight
- C/FX fiber layer features carbon and flax woven together, combining the carbon fiber's strength, stability and light weight with the damping and vibration absorption of flax
- Cork Damplifiers provide confidence-boosting stability when arcing at high speeds
- Cork is 3 times more absorbing than Koroyd; using it in the tips of the skis enables a high level of vibration absorption and damping with even less weight
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Salomon All-Mountain Wide Skis
Groomed and powder
153 CM: 130 millimeters
159 CM: 132 millimeters
167 CM: 134 millimeters
153 CM: 112 millimeters
159 CM: 114 millimeters
167 CM: 116 millimeters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Light poplar full wood core
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
153 CM: 6 lbs. 14.8 oz.
159 CM: 7 lbs. 1.6 oz.
167 CM: 7 lbs. 10.8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...