Salomon QST 106 Skis - Men's - 2021/2022
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Reliable in any conditions, no matter the forecast, the men's Salomon QST 106 skis are fun-loving freeriders that allow for quick, pivoting turns without sacrificing stability and power.
- 106 mm waist with camber underfoot floats in powder, powers through crud and can stomp big airs with ease and style
- Responsive poplar wood cores combined with a rockered tip and tail profile delivers unrivaled agility in tight trees and bumps, and a quick transfer of power on groomers
- Patented, Salomon-exclusive C/FX carbon running from tips to tails adds power for quick turns
- C/FX fiber layer features carbon and flax woven together, combining the carbon fiber's strength, stability and light weight with the damping and vibration absorption of flax
- Cork Damplifiers and a sandwich construction provide confidence-boosting stability when dropping in
- Cork is 3 times more absorbing than Koroyd; using it in the tips of the skis enables a high level of vibration absorption and damping with even less weight
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View the Salomon QST Product LineView all Salomon All-Mountain Wide Skis
Groomed and powder
Tip and Tail Rocker
Light poplar full wood core
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...