Atomic Hawx Magna 110 S GW Ski Boots - Men's - 2021/2022
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Powerful, precise and built around 102 mm lasts for a roomy fit, these men's Atomic Hawx Magna 110 S GW ski boots are ideal for skiers looking to log hours and hours on the snow.
- Legendary Hawx feel with 102 mm lasts for wider feet; easy step-in and wide tongues make these boots even more wide-foot friendly
- Memory Fit shells can be heat-adapted by your bootfitter for a custom fit
- Power Shift lets you dial in stiffness and quickly adjust forward lean to 13°, 15° or 17°
- Mimic Gold liners with 3M™ Thinsulate™ feature preshaped heels, ankles and tongues; heat molding lets the material mimic the precise shape of your feet for a custom fit
- Polyurethane shells; polyurethane cuffs
- Four 6000-series aluminum micro-adjustable buckles and a 40 mm hook-and-loop power strap provide a secure fit
- GripWalk pads offer more traction for walking, while delivering the power transfer of a standard alpine sole
- Size adjuster included in box
Imported.View all Atomic Men's Downhill Ski Boots
Ski Boot Flex
Mimic Gold W with 3M Thinsulate
Number of Buckles
Boot Sole Type
GripWalk (ISO 23223)
Contains recycled materials
Mondo 25.5 Mondo 26.5 Mondo 27.5 Mondo 28.5 Mondo 29.5 U.S. Men's 7.5 8.5 10 11 12 UK 6.5 7.5 9 10 11 EU 40 41 43 44 46
Adult boots come with a pair of Size Adjusters in the box. When you add these inserts under the footbed they make the boot precisely half a size smaller. If you need a whole size, choose the bigger half-size boot and adjust it down.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...