Union Rover 1 Approach Skis - 2021/2022
Tired of long lift lines? Hike up with the Union Rover approach skis and your Union Explorer bindings (not included), then easily swap onto your favorite snowboard in seconds and enjoy the ride down.
- Deep days await—explore your local hills and backcountry with these and be able to ride the solid board of your choice for any condition or terrain
- These feature integrated climbing skins made from 65% mohair and 35% nylon for plenty of grip on your ascent
- When you're ready to descend, swap your bindings onto your board, stow your approach skis and enjoy the ride back down
- FSC-certified Select wood cores
- Special Blend is an eco-conscious, wet layup process with a custom-weighted biaxial fiberglass top and bottom for increased strength and durability
- Plant-based Magic Bean™ resin increases core strength and rigidity, allowing decreased wood core thickness to save weight and trees; low production temps use less energy
- Blending an extruded process and sintered qualities, XXX[TRUDED]™ bases provide a superhard, extremely durable surface
- New Age Directional sidecut with Deathgrip; stainless-steel edges
- Alpine V2 profile features lower-body camber with a reverse cambered nose; this allows for maximum glide and stability while touring and side-hilling
- Stiff flex
- Compatible with Voile standard and all split bindings (not included)
Imported.View all Union Splitboards
59.8 x 39.3 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...