Salomon RS 10 Skate Skis with Prolink Bindings
Improve your performance with the fast glide and versatile camber of the Salomon RS 10 Skate skis. They come with Prolink Shift-In bindings that make it easy to customize your skate skiing experience.
- Prolink Shift-In skate bindings have 6 different positions that make it easy to customize your setup to fit the snow conditions, track profile and skier shape
- "0" position offers the best ski/binding balance; shift it forward if you're less experienced or skiing in icy conditions; shift it backward to boost acceleration in soft snow
- These skis combine the key benefits of the prestigious S/LAB Skate model, but use the more forgiving and lightweight D-Carbon cores for additional ease and stability
- Ultralight D-Carbon foam cores are made with fiberglass laminate to provide you with efficient transmission when skating
- The skis' thin edge provides great grip and makes it easier to transfer from one leg to the other
- Balanced camber construction provides you with more stability and more effortless balance during the gliding phase
- G5 Universal World Cup base delivers maximum performance in universal conditions
Imported.Some manufacturers provide recommended skier weights as a general guideline. Additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Salomon Race and Performance Skate Skis
XC Single Camber
Recommended Skier Weight
170 CM: 77-121 pounds
177 CM: 99-143 pounds
187 CM: 132-176 pounds
2 lbs. 11.2 oz.
Boot and Binding Compatibility
NNN / TURNAMIC / Prolink
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...