Product Image of color Black/Flamingo loading
Dynafit Radical W Alpine Touring Ski Boots - Women's - 2021/2022
Built to go from walk to ski in a single move, the women's Dynafit Radical W alpine touring ski boots offer a 60° range of movement for efficient ascents and plenty of rigidity for powerful descents.
- Hoji Lock System goes from walk to ski in a single move, for comfortable touring with up to 60° cuff rotation and stiff downhill performance with a locked-in 11° forward lean
- Hoji Lock provides a direct connection between the uppers and the shells, resulting in downhill performance much closer to that of alpine ski boots
- Low overall weight and flexible tongue construction from multiple high-tech plastics combine to deliver increased walking comfort and save effort on the ascent
- Polyurethane shells and cuffs deliver a progressive 110 flex
- Newly designed heat-moldable liners offer out-of-the-box comfort and accommodate a variety of foot shapes
- Master Step tech inserts feature longer semicircle guidance grooves at the toe for improved step-in; increased upper contact surface improves power transfer
- Heel inserts feature closed steel bridges, improving power transmission between insert and boot
- Wear-resistant Pomoca Climb outsoles absorb shock, improve stability and deliver great grip and traction, thanks to big lugs and sharp edges; frame binding compatible
- Microregulation allows for precise adjustment
- Safety lock buckles
- Handmade in Italy
Imported.View all Dynafit Women's Alpine Touring Ski Boots
Boot Sole Type
Touring (ISO 9523) with Tech Inserts
Ski Boot Flex
Number of Buckles
Pomoca Climb Tour rubber
6 lbs. 2 oz.
22.5 Mondo 23.5 Mondo 24.5 Mondo 25.5 Mondo 26.5 Mondo U.S. Women's 5.5 6.5 7.5 8.5 9.5 U.S. Men's 4.5 5.5 6.5 7.5 8.5 UK 3.5 4.5 5.5 6.5 7.5 EU 36 37 38.5 40 41 Mondo 22.5 23.5 24.5 25.5 26.5 Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...