Fischer BCX Transnordic 75 mm Cross-Country Ski Boots
With a higher cut, warm insulation and incredible support, the Fischer BCX Transnordic 75 mm cross-country ski boots let you push the limits on tours that take you way off the groomed trails.
- Leather uppers are treated to withstand exposure to moisture from snow
- Triple F waterproof/breathable membranes ensure that conditions inside the boots are perfect: dry, warm and breathable
- Very lightweight, water-repelling Comfort Guard insulation material adds thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area
- Vibram® 75 mm soles are compatible with 3-pin and telemark cable bindings; soles provide excellent support and traction in difficult terrain
- Specially sealed zipper system ensures that moisture stays out
- Gaiter rings let you fasten gaiters (not included) for extra protection against the snow and wet conditions
- Heel Fit straps enable individual heel width setting, giving you optimum hold and heel fit inside the boots
- Practical entry loops and a wide-opening design make these boots are easy to put on and take off
Imported.View all Fischer Men's Cross-Country Ski Boots
Boot and Binding Compatibility
Comfort Guard polyester
2 lbs. 5.9 oz.
37 EU 38 EU 39 EU 40 EU 41 EU 42 EU 43 EU 44 EU 45 EU 46 EU 47 EU 48 EU 49 EU U.S. Men's 8.5 9 10 10.5 11.5 12 13 13.5 14.5 U.S. Women's 7 7.5 8.5 9 10 10.5 11.5 UK 7.5 8 9 9.5 10.5 11 12 12.5 13.5 Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...