Rab Arc Eco Jacket - Men's
A great choice for rambling adventures—or anytime you need to stay dry—the men's Rab Arc Eco waterproof jacket is a durable and versatile 3-layer shell built with recycled Pertex® Shield Revolve.
- 3-layer Pertex Shield Revolve membrane offers 20,000 mm/15,000 g of waterproof/breathable protection
- 100% recycled polyester fabric construction reduces environmental impact during production
- Fluorocarbon-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- Fully adjustable mountain hood offers a wired and laminated peak
- Fleece-lined chin guard adds comfort
- YKK AquaGuard® pit zips let you increase airflow to vent excess heat
- YKK AquaGuard front zipper with internal stormflap
- Antisnag hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs; fully adjustable drawcord hem
- 2 easy-access, A-line chest pockets with YKK AquaGuard zippers easily hold your gloves or a map
- Jacket stuffs into its own hand pocket for ease of packing
- Regular fit
Imported.View all Rab Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
Type of Waterproofing
3-layer Pertex Shield Revolve 20,000 mm/15,000 g waterproof/breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL XXL Chest 37 40 43 46 48 Sleeve Length 33 34 35 36 36 Waist 30 32 34 36 38 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...