REI Co-op Switchback GTX Gloves 2.0 - Women's
Combining weatherproofness, warmth and dexterity, the women's REI Co-op Switchback GTX 2.0 gloves are ideal for the backcountry. Slip the removable fleece liners in to stay cozy in extreme cold.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable GORE-TEX shells are backed by lightweight synthetic insulation and breathable fleece linings for warmth
- +Gore warm technology built in means the inner lining, membrane and outer material are optimized to keep hands warmer for longer
- Abrasion-resistant shell material, wrap-cap fingertips and strategically placed overlays in high-wear areas make for durable gloves that'll last
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish beads up moisture
- Included liners are designed to be used alone or as the perfect complement to the outer gloves for added warmth while still maintaining dexterity
- Wrist-adjustment straps ensures secure fit
- Precurved profile fits the hands' natural shape
- Soft nose-wipe material on thumbs
- Internal attachment point allows for use of glove leashes (not included)
- Long gauntlet cuffs with one-hand-adjustable drawcords offer protection in deep snow
- Synthetic leather palms offer superior abrasion resistance and a secure grasp on ice tools and ski poles
- Warm, removable fleece liner gloves have finger and palm silicone strips for durability and grip
- Touch-screen compatible finger and thumb on shell and liner gloves
- Made with bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
- Update to 2.0 version is in durability in both material and construction; liner gloves updated to provide more dexterity when worn with the insulated gloves
Imported.View all REI Co-op Women's Ski Gloves
Nylon (bluesign® approved)
Polyester brushed tricot
Type of Waterproofing
Removable Liner Fabric
94% polyester/6% elastane (bluesign® approved)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XS S M L Length 5.5 - 6.25 6.25 - 7 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8.25 Hand Circumference 5.5 - 6 6 - 6.5 6.5 - 7.25 7.25 - 8
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb. Measure hand length: Measure from the crease at the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...