REI Co-op Gauntlet GTX Gloves 2.0 - Women's
Combining weatherproofness, warmth and dexterity, the women's REI Co-op Gauntlet GTX gloves are ideal for the backcountry, no matter how deep the snow gets.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable GORE-TEX shells are backed by lightweight synthetic insulation and cozy fleece interior for warmth
- Abrasion-resistant shell material, wrap-cap fingertips and strategically placed overlays in high-wear areas make for durable gloves that'll last
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish beads up moisture
- Wrist-adjustment straps ensures secure fit
- Precurved profile fits the hands' natural shape
- Soft nose-wipe material on thumbs
- Internal attachment point allows for use of glove leash (not included)
- Long gauntlet cuffs with one-hand-adjustable drawcords offer protection in deep snow
- Synthetic leather palms offer superior abrasion resistance and a secure grasp on ice tools and ski poles
- Touch-screen compatible finger and thumb
- Made with bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
- Update to 2.0 version is in durability in both material and construction
Imported.View all REI Co-op Women's Ski Gloves
Nylon (bluesign® approved)
Polyester brushed tricot
Type of Waterproofing
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XS S M L Length 5.5 - 6.25 6.25 - 7 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8.25 Hand Circumference 5.5 - 6 6 - 6.5 6.5 - 7.25 7.25 - 8
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb. Measure hand length: Measure from the crease at the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...