REI Co-op First Chair GTX Snow Gloves - Men's
From first chair to last lap, keep your hands warm and dry with the waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® inserts, synthetic insulation and soft linings of the men's REI Co-op First Chair GTX snow gloves.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable GORE-TEX® inserts give you trusted weather protection
- Synthetic insulation gives you warmth even when wet
- Tricot linings provide soft comfort and wick away moisture
- Durable palm material wraps over fingertips for durability
- Low-profile, undercuff design tucks under jackets
- Hook-and-loop under-wrist adjustment keeps gloves in place
- Internal pocket lets you add a handwarmer packet (not included) to stay out longer
- Touch-screen compatible thumbs and pointer fingers
- Pre-curved profile fits the hands’ natural shape
- Soft nose-wipe material on thumbs
- Internal attachment point for glove leashes (not included)
- Made with bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Ski Gloves
Polyurethane on polyester
Polyester (bluesign® approved)
Type Of Waterproofing
Waterproof breathable GORE-TEX inserts
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XS S M L XL XXL Length 6 - 6.75 6.75 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 Hand Circumference 7.25 - 7.75 7.75 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 9.5 - 10 10 -10.5
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb. Measure hand length: Measure from the crease at the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...