REI Co-op Liner Gloves 2.0
Like base layers for your hands, these breathable, stretchy REI Co-op liner gloves are designed to fit comfortably under other gloves or as a standalone when the weather starts to turn.
- Abrasion-resistant, soft stretch fabric is great for layering under shell gloves in chilly conditions or as a light layer while running or hiking
- 2.0 version means increased durability in construction, recycled material and updated fit
- Under-wrist spandex secures the fit
- Low-profile clips keep gloves together
- Loop for hanging or as an attachment point to packs or belts
- Touch-screen compatible
- Made with bluesign®-approved material, which conserves resources and protects the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
- Recycled nylon helps keep waste out of landfills
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Liner Gloves
64% recycled nylon/22% polyester/14% spandex (bluesign® approved)
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XS S M L XL Length 6 - 6.75 6.75 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 Hand Circumference 7.25 - 7.75 7.75 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 9.5 - 10
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb. Measure hand length: Measure from the crease at the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...