Danner Trail 2650 Campo GTX Hiking Shoes - Women's
Designed in tribute to the beautiful alpine terrain of the PCT, the women's Danner Trail 2650 Campo GTX hiking shoes let the trail's mountain passes and dramatic vistas inspire your everyday hikes.
- GORE-TEX® Invisible Fit uppers provide waterproof protection that's lightweight, breathable and as comfortable as your favorite pair of running shoes
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit technology bonds the waterproof membranes to the uppers to create the same fit, flexibility and feel as non-protected shoes
- Open mesh has additional perforations for extra airflow
- Open-cell OrthoLite® footbeds provide cushioning
- Danner® PlyoGo EVA midsoles are lightweight and shock-absorbing
- Danner Trailguard platforms with exposed TPU shanks offer lightweight, athletic performance
- EXO Heel System provides maximum support and comfort with reinforced external heel counters
- Trailguard platforms and Vibram® 460 Megagrip outsoles work together to keep you steady on your feet as you scramble over rocky terrain
Imported.View all Danner Women's Hiking Shoes
Type Of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX Invisible Fit waterproof breathable membrane
Vibram 460 Megagrip rubber
1 lb. 3 oz.
5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Men's 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 U.S. Women's 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 EU 34.5 35.5 36 36.5 37.5 38 38.5 39.5 40 40.5 41.5 42 42.5
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...