REI Co-op Trailsmith Fleece Pullover - Men's
Straight from our 1992 catalog—but updated with recycled material—the men's REI Co-op Trailsmith fleece pullover stays true to its roots with Polartec® fleece, a relaxed fit and even retro labels.
- Durable Polartec Micro Series fleece is highly breathable and fast drying, providing warmth without weight
- 80% postconsumer recycled content means this fleece keeps good material out of landfills
- Style is durable and timeless, so it can be passed down again and again
- Zippered chest and hand pockets with mesh lining help secure camp valuables
- Retro zipper pulls and labels are authentic to the original 1992 version
- Classic, relaxed fit for a wide range of body types
- LYCRA® spandex binding at hem and collar give protection and comfort
- Deep zippered front lets you pull on and off easily
- Comfy fleece cuffs
- Machine wash cold, wash with like colors; do not bleach; tumble dry low
Imported.View the REI Co-op Trailsmith Product LineView all REI Co-op Men's Fleece Sweaters
Polartec microfleece (80% recycled polyester/20% polyester)
|Back Length (in.)|
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||24 IN Waist||26 IN Waist||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||31 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||33 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||35 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||24||26||28||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||32||33.5||34.5||36.5||37||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.25||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.