Picture Organic Clothing Naikoon Snow Pants - Men's
Designed with a stretchy, flexible fabric, the men's Picture Organic Clothing Naikoon snow pants follow your every move and provide breathable (and waterproof!) temperature regulation.
- Fabric is made of 44% bio-sourced polyester made from repurposed sugarcane waste and 56% recycled polyester
- 2-layer fabric offers 20,000 mm/20,000 g of waterproof/breathable protection; fully-taped seams and waterproof YKK® zippers keep moisture out
- Teflon EcoElite™ PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- Insulated Coremax lining eliminates cold spots; 25 g Thermal STD insulation helps keep you warm
- Jacket-to-pant interface uses 3 attachment points to connect to a compatible jacket (jacket not included) to help keep snow out
- Stretch waist gaiter adds coverage
- Zippered thigh vents let you dump excess heat
- I-Fit System lets you roll up your cuffs after a great day on the slopes
- Snow gaiters securely attach to your laces
- Silicone reinforcement protects cuff hems from sharp edges
- Expedition logo
Imported.View all Picture Organic Clothing Men's Downhill Ski Pants
44% biosourced polyester/56% recycled polyester
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer 20,000 mm/20,000 g waterproof/breathable membrane
Coremax/25 g Thermal STD
Side Cargo Pockets
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL XXL Chest 32 - 35 38 - 40 40 - 42 42 - 44 44 - 47 Waist 29 - 31 31 - 33 34 - 36 36 - 38 38 - 40 Hip 35 - 37 38 - 40 42 - 44 46 - 48 50 - 52
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...