Picture Organic Clothing Naikoon Insulated Jacket - Men's
Shredding in the park or riding untracked lines—both are more comfortable with the men's Picture Organic Clothing Naikoon jacket, a waterproof hard shell with an insulated liner.
- 2-layer DRYPLAY fabric offers 20,000 mm/20,000 g of waterproof/breathable protection; fully-taped seams and waterproof YKK® zippers keep moisture out
- Teflon EcoElite™ PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- Exterior shell stretches to provide excellent freedom of movement
- Fabric is made of 44% bio-sourced polyester made from repurposed sugarcane waste and 56% recycled polyester
- Thermal Dry System body-mapping construction wicks away sweat where you need it most
- Insulated Coremax lining eliminates cold spots
- Ergonomic hood, wrist gaiters (with thumbholes) and stretch powder skirt are all adjustable for enhanced protection and fit
- Pit zips let you vent excess heat
- Jacket-to-pant interface attaches to compatible pants to help keep snow out (pants not included)
- Adjustable droptail hem adds coverage
- Inner zippered pocket; ski pass pocket; goggles cleaner
- Expedition logo
Imported.View all Picture Organic Clothing Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
44% biosourced polyester/56% recycled polyester
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer DRYPLAY 20,000 mm/20,000 g waterproof/breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL XXL Chest 32 - 35 38 - 40 40 - 42 42 - 44 44 - 47 Waist 29 - 31 31 - 33 34 - 36 36 - 38 38 - 40 Hip 35 - 37 38 - 40 42 - 44 46 - 48 50 - 52
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...