PEARL iZUMi Attack AmFIB Lite Cycling Jacket - Men's
Make the most of the shorter days of the year with a well-designed apparel system. The men's PEARL iZUMi Attack AmFIB Lite jacket provides the warmth you need to enjoy cold-weather rides.
- Thermal fleece fabric on the back of this jacket balances insulation with breathability, so you can ride in comfort without chilly sweat build up
- 3-layer windproof, water-resistant AmFIB® soft-shell fabric on the chest and the leading edges of the arms shields you from biting headwinds
- Tune this jacket's warmth to suit the day's conditions by adding a light or heavyweight base layer underneath
- A zippered chest pocket holds essentials and can fit most smartphones
- 3 bellowed rear pockets are large enough for your winter gloves, a neck gaiter and other cold-weather gear
- Durable water repellent (DWR) protection sheds water
- BioViz® reflective elements enhance low-light visibility
- Form fit has stretch for layering
- Constructed from recycled materials
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Men's Cycling Jackets
59% recycled polyester/41% polyester
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL S/M M/L Chest 33.5-35.5 35.5-37.5 37.5-40.5 40.5-43.5 43.5-47.5 47.5-52 37-38 40-41 Waist 27.5-29.5 29.5-31.5 31.5-34.5 34.5-37.5 37.5 - 42 42-47 31-32 34-35 Hip 33.5-35.5 34.5-36.5 36.5-39.5 39.5-42.5 42.5-46.5 46.5-50.5 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, across bust points, keeping the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
INSEAM: Inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...