PEARL iZUMi Summit AmFIB Lite Bike Pants - Men's
Keep cranking through the dark days of winter with the men's PEARL iZUMi Summit Summit AmFIB Lite pants. Wear them over your favorite liner shorts or tights for additional warmth on the coldest days.
- 3-layer AmFIB® soft-shell fabric on the front provides wind and water protection, while thermal fabric on the back adds balanced warmth and breathability
- PI Dry® technology adds water-shedding performance so you'll stay drier when charging through puddles or kicking up snow
- 2 zippered Trail Access pockets are strategically positioned to store your phone or energy bars behind your legs for pedaling comfort
- Designed to fit over your favorite liner shorts or tights for additional warmth
- Zippered lower leg openings make for easier on/off
- External waist adjustments; snap-front waist closure with zip fly
- BioViz® reflective elements add visibility in low-light conditions
- Tailored mountain-bike-specific fit
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Men's Cycling Pants
88% polyester/12% elastane
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL S/M M/L 28 IN Waist 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist 40 IN Waist 42 IN Waist Chest 33.5-35.5 35.5-37.5 37.5-40.5 40.5-43.5 43.5-47.5 47.5-52 37-38 40-41 Waist 27.5-29.5 29.5-31.5 31.5-34.5 34.5-37.5 37.5 - 42 42-47 31-32 34-35 27.5-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 Hip 33.5-35.5 34.5-36.5 36.5-39.5 39.5-42.5 42.5-46.5 46.5-50.5 32.5-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-43.75 43.75-45.25 45.25-46.5 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, across bust points, keeping the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
INSEAM: Inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...