REI Co-op Rainwall Rain Pants - Toddlers'
(Really) short people with (really) short legs like to keep dry too—dress them in the toddlers' REI Co-op Rainwall rain pants so they can be fully protected from the wind and rain.
- 2.5-layer recycled ripstop nylon shell with waterproof/breathable laminate is windproof to 60+ mph; seams are sealed to complete the protection
- Internal waist adjustment lets you set the fit, but still easily adjust it as your child grows
- Articulated knees ease movement; reinforced fabric helps resist abrasion
- Elastic cuffs help pants slip easily over boot tops
- Reflective trim offers increased visibility in low light
- Write-on ID label inside
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of bluesign®-approved materials and recycled materials
- bluesign®-approved materials conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (your kid!)
- Recycled materials keep waste out of landfills
Imported.Durable water repellent (DWR) renewal will keep your jacket in peak condition; regularly clean and dry according to care instructions on the label. If your jacket is wetting out even after cleaning and drying, we suggest you apply a new coating with a wash-in or spray-on DWR product (not included).View all REI Co-op Kids' Rain Pants
Recycled ripstop nylon (bluesign® approved)
Type of Waterproofing
2.5-layer waterproof/breathable coating
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
3 MO 6 MO 12 MO 18 MO 2 T 3 T 4 T Height Range 24 27 30.5 33 35 38 41 Weight Range 6-10 lbs. 10-15 lbs. 15-20 lbs. 20-25 lbs. 28-32 lbs. 32-35 lbs. 35-40 lbs. Chest 17 18 19 19.75 20.5 21 22 Waist 17.5 18.5 19.5 20.25 21.5 22 22 Hip 17.5 18.5 19.5 20.25 21 22 23 Inseam 8.5 10 11.75 13 14 15.75 17
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...