REI Co-op Timber Mountain Snow Jacket - Kids'
Starting a snowball fight or shredding on skis? The kids' REI Co-op Timber Mountain jacket is ready for winter play. It's waterproof, windproof and warm, with all the details a snow-loving kid needs.
- Seam-sealed polyester shell is waterproof, breathable and windproof up to 60+ mph
- Soft microfleece lining in the upper body and hood offers all-conditions warmth without overheating kids when they play their hardest
- Mapped synthetic insulation is lighter in high movement and high sweat areas
- Low-profile powder skirt keeps snow and cold out
- Taffeta sleeve lining makes the jacket easy to layer over clothing
- Removable, helmet-friendly hood has hook-and-loop tab at back to adjust fit; elasticized cuffs also adjust with hook-and-loop tabs
- 2-way VISLON® front zipper has a stormflap and a chin guard
- Knit snow cuffs have thumbholes to keep sleeves in place
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; internal drop-in pocket
- Pass pocket at right sleeve has a hook-and-loop closure and internal hook tether so it stays safe all season long
- Grommet lift-ticket holder
- Write-on ID label inside jacket
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of bluesign®-approved materials and a Fair Trade™ Certified factory
Imported.View the REI Co-op Timber Mountain Product Line View all REI Co-op Kids' Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Polyester (bluesign® approved)
Polyester microfleece/recycled polyester (bluesign® approved)
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer waterproof/breathable coating
120 g and 80 g polyester fibers
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XXS XS S M L XL Numerical Size 4-5 6-7 8 10-12 14-16 18 Height Range 41-44 46.5-50.5 52.5 55.5-58.5 62.5-64 67 Chest 22-23 24-26 27 28.8-30 31.5-33.5 35.5 Waist 22-22.5 23-23.5 24.5 25.5-26.5 28-30 32 Hip 23-24 24-27.5 28.5 30-32 34-36 38 Inseam 17 - 18.75 20 - 23 24.5 25.5 - 27.5 30 - 31 31.5
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...