OXO Outdoor Campgrounds French Press
With a shatterproof Tritan™ Renew carafe—made from 50% certified recycled contents—the OXO Outdoor Campground French Press has a design you can feel good about when making better coffee at camp.
- 32 fl. oz. capacity French press is ideal for brewing smooth, rich coffee anytime, anywhere
- Shatter-resistant carafe is made from BPA-free, food-safe Tritan Renew
- Tritan Renew is crafted from next-generation recycled resin that transforms plastic destined for landfills into high-performance, BPA-, BPS- and phthalate-free vessels
- Durable, protective case has easy-view windows that show when it's time to brew a new batch
- Stainless-steel filter with silicone edge filters out coffee grounds and disassembles for easy cleaning
- Slotted spout provides extra filtration for smooth, grit-free sipping
- Soft, nonslip handle and knob make for comfortable pressing and pouring
- Handwashing recommended
Imported.Tips from OXO on how to brew:View the OXO Outdoor Product Line View all OXO Camp Coffee Presses
- Add coffee (for best results, use coarsely ground coffee).
- Add hot water and stir (195–205°F/90–96°C).
- Wait 4 minutes.
- Press plunger.
Liquid Capacity (L)
Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)
32 fluid ounces
7 x 9 inches
Tritan Renew/ABS plastic/thermoplastic elastomer/polypropylene/stainless steel/silicone/brass
1 lb. 3.2 oz.
Contains recycled materials
A lifetime of benefitsExplore the benefits of membership
Member Free Standard ShippingNo minimum purchase amount required. Exclusions apply.
20% Off Shop ServicesMembers save 20% on bike & snow shop services, plus get free flat tire repair for bikes (labor only, parts not included) and machine wax for skis or boards. Exclusions apply.
Co-op Member RewardCo-op profits go back to their source—members get 10% back annually on eligible purchases. (10% is typical but not guaranteed.) Exclusions apply.
Buy and Trade In Used GearWith Re/Supply, co-op members shop and trade in used gear that’s ready for more life outside.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...