686 GLCR GORE-TEX Willow Insulated Jacket - Women's
Cold and wet? Not you. Not only is the women's 686 GLCR GORE-TEX Willow jacket waterproof and insulated, its roomy fit was designed for extra mobility and layering.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with fully taped seams offers waterproof/breathable protection
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- 40 g Infiloft™ Univa Duo polyester filaments provide lightweight, warm insulation that's lofty and moisture-resistant
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood with Hood Link System
- Tricot inner collar/mouth flap feels nice against skin
- Air-Flo™ pit vents let excess heat escape
- Attached adjustable powder skirt helps keep snow and wind out
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System connect to compatible pants (pants not included)
- Adjustable cuffs with inner spandex wrist gaiters
- Adjustable bottom hem cinch
- Water-resistant chest zipper
- Inner smartphone pocket with audio cord outlet; internal jacquard mesh goggles/storage pocket
- Front hand pockets with an inner key clip; zippered sleeve-pass pocket with key clip
- Tangle-free headphone loops
- Developed in part with pro snowboarder Hana Beaman
Imported.View all 686 Women's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
2-layer GORE-TEX polyester fabric
Type Of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable laminate
40 g Infiloft Univa Duo polyester (70% recycled)
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 5.4 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL Numerical Size 2–4 4–6 6–8 8–10 10–12 Bust 33–35 34–36 35–37 36–38.5 37.5–40 Sleeve Length 29.125 29.5 30.5 30.5 31 Waist 30–32 31–33 32–34 33–35.5 33.5–36 Hip 35–37 36–38 37–39 38–40.5 39.5–42 Inseam 29.5 29.75 30 30.25 30.5
Waist measurement is taken 3 in. below natural waist.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...