BANDITS Anadromous Organic Cotton Bandana
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Forget paisley—you deserve a better bandana. The BANDITS Anadromous Organic Cotton bandana features original art by Alana Louise of Seattle, Washington, inspired by her love of the outdoors.
- These original designs are exclusive to the co-op, and were created by artists with a passion for protecting the natural world
- Art by Alana Louise of Seattle, Washington, whose colorful work is heavily inspired by her love of the outdoors—especially fly fishing
- BANDITS will donate 10% of sales of this bandana to Trout Unlimited, a charity chosen by the artist, with a mission driven by environmental stewardship
- Made with ultrasoft, sustainably sourced, 100% GOTS-certified organically grown cotton
- Packed using only recycled and recyclable materials—never plastic
- Printed using colorfast, water-based dyes
- Prewashed and preshrunk; machine washable with like colors
- From farm to forehead, BANDITS is committed to making bandanas better for you, better for the planet and better for the people that help bring them to life
Imported.View all BANDITS Men's Bandanas
Organically grown cotton
21 x 21 inches
Contains organically grown fibers
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...