Sea to Summit Telos TR3 Plus Tent
Want to extend your camping season? Boasting the same Telos ingenuity and easy setup but with added materials to keep you warmer and drier, this Sea to Summit Telos TR3 Plus tent is the right pick.
- This tent offers the same easy setup and ingenious functional details as the original Telos, but with added materials to keep you warm and dry in harsher conditions
- Made for 3+ seasons, the fabric inner tent keeps out cold drafts, while a higher-specification waterproof floor helps fend off wet weather
- Unique Tension Ridge™ architecture with an inverted brow pole allows for extensive interior living space, increased ventilation and higher doors
- The oversize Apex Vent™—positioned at the highest point of the tent—efficiently expels warm air to prevent condensation and can be zipped closed from inside the tent
- Adjustable vents at the base of the tent allow you to control airflow and effectively manage humidity and condensation in wet conditions without letting the rain in
- In wet conditions, set up the rainfly first to keep the inner tent and your gear dry; do the reverse when packing up
- Rainfly can be rolled up to the Tension Ridge for stargazing, then deployed quickly and secured from inside the tent when needed
- Get out of the rain or sun with Hangout Mode™: Use 2 standard trekking poles or the Hangout Mode Pole Set (both not included) and convert the rainfly into a semi-open shelter
- The Lightbar™ pole storage sack can be mounted at the tent peak; slide in a headlamp or 2 and its semi-rigid, translucent material delivers soft illumination to the whole tent
- High tent doors allow for easy entry and exit, and better views of the outside when you're within
- Machined aluminum clips—more durable than plastic—attach the pole to the inner foot with ease
- 8 Ground Control Light tent stakes, made from 7075-T6 hardened aluminum, have a multi-notch design that helps you to attach the tent close to the ground, even in hard terrain
- 4 Ground Control guylines can be attached or removed as needed with quick-connect V-toggles; easily control their length with integrated adjusters
- Adjustable peg-out points at each corner and on the doors give you flexibility with where you place your stakes
- The combination of DAC Featherlite NSL and Pressfit pole segments with varying diameters maximizes strength while minimizing weight
- The 3-piece, modular FairShare storage sack system allows you to easily split the load with a friend; after setup, the stuff sacks transform into gear storage pockets
- Optional accessories (not included): gear loft for additional storage; 2 footprint options; Hangout Mode Pole Set
Imported.View all Sea to Summit Backpacking Tents
3 - 4-season
Minimum Trail Weight
4 lbs. 9 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
3 lbs. 5.9 oz.
5 lbs. 2 oz.
19.3 x 6 inches
90.5 x 71 x 58 inches
40 square feet
21.5 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Aluminum DAC TH72M
20-denier ripstop nylon
30-denier ripstop nylon
15-denier ripstop nylon
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...