Zempire Pronto 5 V2 Tent
With an inflatable frame for setup in a matter of minutes, the Zempire Pronto 5 V2 tent epitomizes portability and ease of use. Plus, its freestanding dome structure is open and spacious.
- Airflow roof provides maximum airflow in warmer climates; storm gussets keep out wind-driven rain on wet days, while still allowing warm air and condensation to escape
- Brow poles provide additional stability—preventing the tent from twisting in the wind—and increase internal headroom
- Protected storage area at the rear of the tent is easy to access via large zip-closed openings in the rear inner wall, keeping your tent and awning free from clutter
- Inflatable frame features single-point inflation with double-seal Boston valve, plus welded cross tubes, stabilizing brow poles and SeroLink™ frame system
- Multiple deflation points allows faster deflation, speeding up teardown and preventing air from getting trapped in any one leg while you're rolling up the tent
- Gull wing awning provides a large shaded area when poled out—and a protected panoramic awning with doors on each side when closed
- Twin-layer 360° foldaway main door features both solid and mesh panels; plus, it tucks neatly away in a pocket when open
- Fully enclosed internal window covers let you open and close your windows from inside the tent; windows feature bugproof mesh and waterproof covers
- Zippered access port on the front makes it easy to run a power cord into the tent to supply power to electronics
- Fly sheet comes pre-attached so the tent can be set up in one piece, but it can be removed for maximum ventilation or views of the stars on clear nights
- Fly sheet also features clip-on attachment and tension webbing
- Fabric features polyurethane seam tape, fire retardant treatment and UV treatment; fabric is torrential rain tested
- Durable polyethylene tub floor helps keep you dry
- Ventilation features include: front-to-rear and side-to-side airflow, upper expel vents, Airflow roof with storm gussets, large mesh windows, and rear fly cinch mode
- Bedroom area features the Zempire LRS light rigging system (lights not included)
- Includes double-action pump with pressure gauge, pressure release valve and carry bag
- Webbing peg points and adjustable peg loops
- Reflective guylines made from low-stretch 3.5 mm polyester cord with aluminum tri sliders
- Zippers are anti-grit reversed with 2-way zipper heads and glow zip pullers
- Includes drawstring stuff sack and an extra-large haul bag made from durable poly oxford material; haul bag includes an instruction window sleeve
- Covered by the manufacturer's 2-year Warranty Period
Imported.View all Zempire Camping Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
32 lbs. 4.8 oz.
36 lbs. 9.6 oz.
16 x 28 inches
109 x 109 inches
84 square feet
70 square feet
Inner: 74.8 in.; fly: 78.7 in.
Number of Doors
Inflatable Airsystem tubes/fiberglass
Brow poles: 9.5 millimeters
14 x 14/180 g polyethylene
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...