Patagonia P-6 Label Uprisal Sweatpants - Men's
Made using 26 plastic bottles and 0.8 pounds of cotton scrap, the men's Patagonia P-6 Label Uprisal sweatpants transform old materials into pants that are irresistibly cozy and new.
- Made with 100% recycled materials, using 95% less water and producing 53% less CO2 compared to conventional cotton sweatpants
- Classic pull-on styling with an elasticized waistband and adjustable drawstring provides casual comfort
- Knit fleece has a brushed interior and natural stretch
- Side-entry front pockets stash your must-haves
- Elasticized cuffs hold in warmth
- Screen print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Casual Pants
55% postconsumer recycled polyester/45% recycled cotton knit fleece
Pant Leg Style
1 lb. 3.2 oz.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...