Product Image of color Blue loading
STAR Viper XL Inflatable Kayak
Built with an aggressive rocker design and 10 ft. 2 in. of length for bigger paddlers, the STAR Viper XL inflatable kayak rides over waves, punches through holes, surfs and ferries like a hard shell.
- Inflatable bow and stern displacement chambers add flotation to help the Viper resurface quickly in holes, and they create a top-deck profile that makes it possible to roll
- Bow and stern flotation chambers also function like a bulkhead and back band, creating a secure and comfortable cockpit for the paddler
- Included thigh straps lock you in for eddy turns, surfing, bracing and even rolling
- The 4 in. drop-stitch PVC floor insert inflates to a rigid 8–10 psi, giving you a stable and comfortable position above the water
- Built with an advanced PVC formula and state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention
- Bow and stern handles make the kayak easy to carry to and from the water
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves offer trouble-free inflation and deflation
- Includes carry bag, pump and repair kit
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year retail warranty
Imported.View all STAR Inflatable Kayaks
10 ft. 2 in.
39 lbs. 8 oz.
40 x 15 inches
Number of Paddlers
Weight Capacity (lbs)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...