Cannondale Treadwell Neo 2 Electric Bike
Fun and light for ripping around the neighborhood, the Cannondale Treadwell Neo 2 electric bike gets you to your meetups and errands with pedal assistance and an easy step-over frame.
- Light and powerful Hydrive rear-hub drive system with a 250Wh battery helps get you around town
- 7-speed drivetrain lets you pedal easily
- Upright handlebar and a comfort saddle offer a balanced riding position
- Frame is made of SmartForm C3 Alloy with an internal down tube battery and hidden cable routing
- Urban Armor bumpers help protect the frame from dents and dings during daily leaning and locking
- Tektro flat-mount mechanical disc brakes offer powerful stopping power
- Integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity—like speed, distance and calories burned—registers your bike and reminds you of needed service via the free Cannondale app
- Rack and fender mounts give you cargo options (rack and fenders not included)
- Kickstand included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This e-bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Treadwell Product Line View all Cannondale Electric City Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
Hydrive MRC-250 250W
Motor Torque (Nm)
40 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
250 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C3 Alloy
1-1/8 in. steerer, OutFront offset, mid-blade mounts
Hydrive torque sensor
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Tektro Mechanical Disc, 160/160 mm rotors
Cannondale Disc, double wall with eyelet, 32 h
Sealed Alloy Disc, quick-release
Hydrive MRC-250 250W
Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47 mm
Cannondale Cruise Control riser, 6061 alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 degree back, 740 mm
Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8 mm clamp
Cannondale, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 400 mm
Cannondale Treadwell, 170 mm, steel rails
1-1/8 in. Ahead, semi-integrated
KMC Z7, 7-speed
S M L Height Range 4'11" - 5'6" 5'4" - 6'0" 5'10" - 6'0" Reach 36.8 37.9 39 Stack 55 58 61 Seat Tube Center-Top 38.7 45 51.3 Standover Height 66.5 70.9 74.7 Head Tube Length 13.5 16.5 19.6 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.5 71 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 71 71 71 Bottom Bracket Height 28 28 28 Wheelbase 105.4 107.1 109.2 Chainstay 46 46 46 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...