Product Image of color Eggshell loading
Barebones Enamelware Plates - Package of 2
With a timeless speckled enamel finish and heat-treated stainless-steel rims that reveal a bronzelike patina, the Barebones Enamelware plates bring a vintage-inspired look to your camp collection.
- Steel-core plates feature a speckled enamel finish
- Hand-finished, baked stainless-steel rims create a bronzelike patina finish; slight variations in color on plate rims are expected
- Designed to be durable enough for indoor and outdoor use
- Oven safe to 500°F; do not microwave
- Hand washing recommended; to hand wash, use a gentle, natural cleanser and soak plates in warm, soapy water to help remove baked-on food; gently wipe away residue
- Avoid abrasive sponges or brushes that may scratch the surface
- Both the surface and rim can be stripped of their unique coloring by acidic foods, such as lemon, as well as some harsh detergents and cleansers
- Sold as a package of 2 plates
Imported.View all Barebones Camping Plates
Core: steel; rim: stainless steel; finish: ceramic enamel
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...