DeLorme Connecticut and Rhode Island Atlas and Gazetteer
The amazingly detailed, large-format DeLorme Connecticut and Rhode Island Atlas and Gazetteer is the perfect companion for sightseeing, exploring back roads, outdoor recreation and trip planning.
- With a total of 60 map pages, the Atlas and Gazetteer is your most comprehensive navigational guide to the backcountry of Connecticut and Rhode Island
- Full-color topographic maps provide info on everything from cities and towns to historic sites, scenic drives, recreation areas, trailheads, boat ramps and prime fishing spots
- While available information varies by state, DeLorme maps generally provide information essential for any outdoor enthusiast
- Includes info on points of interest, landmarks, state and national parks, campgrounds, boat launches, golf courses, historic sites, hunting zones, canoe trips, and more
- Topographic maps have elevation contours, major highways and roads, dirt roads, trails, and land-use data
- Handy latitude/longitude overlay grid for each map allows you to navigate with GPS
- Inset maps provided for major cities as well as all state lands
Imported.View all DeLorme New England and Mid-Atlantic Maps
State / Province
15.5 x 11 x 1 inches
22.3 x 15.5 x 1 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...