NRS Boater's Gloves - Women's
Constructed with H2Core™ rashguard material, the women's NRS Boater's cloves deliver lightweight, UPF 50+ sun protection for long days spent rowing or paddling.
- Open-finger design leaves your fingers free for high-dexterity tasks like tying knots or working a camera
- Amara® synthetic leather palms offer an extra layer of protection in blister-prone areas and add comfort while paddling and rowing
- Vent holes in the palm increase cooling
- Silicone accents on the palm deliver a stickier grip for optimal control
- Material on the wrist extends to meet long-sleeve sun shirts, helping to eliminate any exposed skin
- Ideal for warm-weather boating
- Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the gloves together
Imported.View all NRS Women's Paddling Gloves
Amara synthetic leather
6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend
XS S M L XL Length 6 6.5 7 7.5 7.75
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Palm width: XS = 2.75", S = 3", M = 3.25", L = 3.5", XL = 3.75"
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...